OK, I will be writting about day 3 of my Taiwan vacation. We were heading to Hualien!
We booked a taxi for the trip out of Taipei. Jack is a good driver because he really concerned about his passengers car sickness problem. He will try to drive in better condition and make slower turn at those corners.
We first stopped at this waterfall which I can't remember what the name is. Quite nice, and the water was cooling. Aileng and I took off our flats and kicked the water a while for the guys to take photos.
After about some 1-2 hours drive along the coastal road, we reached the famous broken cliff of Qingshui. The wind was quite strong that day but it was a nice feeling when the wind hit at your face.
We wanted to go for hot spring and it took us a very long journey and spent a lot time to look for this beautiful place. We went to a few places and were dissapointed on how the hot spring place looks like public swimming pool or old filthy ,pungent smell room with a dirty tub.
At last we came to this amazing place where we rested in the hot spring facing the mountain or at least green hills.
After the hot spring, we went directly to our homestay, Stone house. This house located very near to a beach area filled with rocks.
We cycled to the beach with our hostess and took hundred of photos with each other. We spent a little time picking up some crystal stones.
I think I should end the post here because I am already feeling very sleepy. I have been working late for many days and having early meetings everyday.
2 comments:
nice banner u have there :)
btw, dat waterfall is 'wu feng qi waterfall'
Thank you... Should have asked u the waterfall name earlier. :P I didnt put the name down in my photobook
Post a Comment