I had done some DIY stuffs for our wedding for the past few months. The latest that I am working and had completed one is the chinese pattern cutting work. I had this problem to search the double happiness "xi" word in google because I can't write the word. I pinged Yi Chong because he is indeed very good in chinese, I guess. Haha. I wrote "si" in messenger to him and asked if he can type the word in chinese for me.He was all puzzled and quicky rang me wanted to hear me pronounce the word. He was relieved. He thought I am going to write suicide note in chinese.
After thanking him, I tried googling the image of "xi" and it returned me numerous results, some suitable for pattern cutting and some not. At last I picked this.
I had painful finger for 2 nights because of "manuevering" the small size scissors to cut small edges. I am glad it was worth the pain.
6 comments:
Cant imagine you actually cut that. Its way too complicated. Good job!! Haha ^^
Cant imagine you actually cut that. Its way too complicated. Good job!! Haha ^^
Thank you Hong.
good job!
it's very nice la hehe
Haha thanks la babe
Post a Comment