The weather was surprisingly good on Monday. It was drizzling and sky were grey on both Saturday and Sunday. There were a crowd on weekday! in Universal Studio and tickets were sold out by 10.30am. Luckily we purchased the tickets online. We got SGD10 voucher for food and retail each person so it's a good deal. We waited 60 minutes for Mummy ride and imagine waiting for 45-90 minutes for all of the rides. That's the reason we did not manage to take the Jurassic Park ride that will drench you in water.
This is a must take photo of the place. You cannot miss out this spot as it will be at the entrace.
We didn't find Marilyn Monroe anywhere but we found Charlie Chaplin.
Silly photo of me
Weeliem wanted a photo with T-rex. He loves all dinasours.
This is the Madagascar pic :P
11 comments:
you look like your sis chiu pin in the 2nd pic.. hope you enjoy the stay in singapore and do come again and i wish i have more time to spend with you..
is it good? is the place worth the money? is everything opened yet?
sorry too many questions but i wnated to make sure i don get too disappointed =)
fang fang.. chiu pin should look like me ;) I am the elder one.. We memang look alike since school time. I will post some pic with you and ailene tomorrow ok? hehe Thanks for meeting me up
joan .. it is SGD66 on weekday and different price on weekends. That's why we choose to go on MOnday. Anyway that MOnday that we picked was so packed!!! the galactic city (sci-fi-city) was still closed for public. There are some really exciting rides in there. The super roller coaster type. SGD66 after conversion for sure is cheaper than LA one but the place is far smaller than the legendary LA Universal Studio. It doesn't have things like INdiana Jones, scene tours...Anyway, I am happy with this one because the "vacation with someone special" is the thing that really matter to me
I thought Indiana Jones is in Disneyland?
Nice pic... I like the first one, makes ur legs look super long.. must have picked up all that posing from ur bridal shoot eh? :-)
xwei.. haha is it in Disneyland, I forgot already. I am using my compact canon camera LOL . Glad that my legs look long there. BKM is to wear like me
eh. I not yet see my bridal shoot photos yet... slow slow..
cool trip! weeliem is so cute with the dinasour "touching" his head!!!
fangfang, nice to meet u!
pin.. i didnt realise the dinasour is patting weeliem's head ;)
aileng.. you 2 can go out together now ;)
For some reason, your comment disappeared when I clicked on publish. Anyway, those were gifts for a friend's baby shower. So no baby for me.
Seems like you had fun in Universal Studio!
Keke.. I have many dresses I bought here in Korea... later u will see them appear in my blog liao~
Post a Comment