Her Hau gave a slice of her giant winter melon that Tze Yee planted back at his home. There's problem with bluetooth on this laptop so I couldn't transfer the amazing picture to lappie. Anyway, I don't fancy soup made from winter melon so I am thinking of other things to cook from it. There I found a dessert cooked using winter melon so that's what I made in the photo above. The dessert has all the good things in enhancing, fixing or improving the respiratory system.
Recipe
http://cookingcrave.blogspot.com/2009/05/winter-melon-luo-han-guo-dessert.html
4 comments:
just what anyone needed after a hot day. will try it out soon!
i like winter melon in sweet soup too. not too fancy salty winter melon. sim's home at taiping can produce all kinda things. except 1 thing he told me..
I know. big eyes
hahahahahahha you are so funny :p
i mean from his garden la :D
Post a Comment