Anyway, I did something stupid. I didn't know that I should only use the yolk of the salted egg. I throw the white egg in too. But I think it's still nice. Hehe.
As usual the first batch is not as good as later. The total bak zhang from the hard work is about 20+. Not a lot if to say.. Just nice for Sunday and treat for a few friends
There is no need to share any recipe here because everyone can just call home to ask their own mother, right?
8 comments:
oo that looks delicious!
so happy. we ate 13 on Sunday :D
So yummy!!! I seriously miss my mom's dumplings... and my grandma's... :-(
i am going back home for dumpling tmr..
Sedap sedap.. :D
From someone who likes the egg white part..
nice....bak zhang.. should be more salty a bit
megan, ask leonard to courier to you. :D
aunty fong, enjoy your stay home!!!
i know who are you, that someone who likes white egg. I am glad you enjoyed :P
hey baby, you shouldn't eat so salty.. the hair.. see...
Post a Comment