After seeing photos of garlic butter shrimp in herhau's facebook, I was tempted to try it. So I went back home and took the 7 large shrimps I had frozen in my fridge, unfroze them. Threw generous amount of butter, minced garlic, parsley and salt at the shrimps on the aluminium foil, I had them baked in the oven for 20 minutes. Remembering the herb rice Fang Fang made for us 2 years ago, I tried to make one myself creating my own recipe. Haha. Weeliem came back home and told me that the food smelled so good. We had the combination of herb rice, baked shrimp, stir fry cauliflower and lotus root+groundnuts soup for yesterday dinner. All ready in 30 minutes minus the baking and cooking rice time. Okay, I heated the soup from previous meal. :P Yummy CNY!
this thankful week
8 months ago
5 comments:
Wow! good job woh! What herbs u used to cook the rice?
wow you still believe my herb rice?
lotus root + peanut soup is my top 1 favourite soup..
aileng.. erm, the herbs are the tricky part. I didn't have much herbs :P Basically I threw in a lot butter, raisins, fish sauce, parsley, onions, garlic, salt, pandan leaves in :P
Low Fang Fang, if your question is:
You still believe my herb rice? - Yes, I believe it.
You still believe my herb rice nice?- Yes, of course
:D:D:D
oh no.. i actually wanted to ask, you still remember my herb rice?
Of course I remember your herb rice.
Post a Comment