As usual on every year, my mom will persuade us to go to Dong Chan Shi in Jenjarom because it is on our way back home from our grandparents house. All of us hate this place because the weather is so damn hot during chinese new year and it is nothing really spectacular to us the young. Anyway it is lovely attraction for the older people because it is all lights and flowers.
Lantern decoration
Mom and I in my new cheong sam
On the 2rd day of CNY, we drove to Penang because my mom never visit Penang before in her whole life. It was a rush trip as we have to go back home on the next day as my dad has to start working on the 4th day. I wanted to bring my mom to Thai food so I picked Bt Genting Thai restaurant.
That's my sister playing with her phone while we walked around camwhoring.
We also made a short trip to Kek Lok Si despite the heavy traffic jam and hot weather.
After some makan, my mom suggested that we visit snake temple. There are not many snakes left in the temple and it was so hot and sweaty day.
Anyway, when my elder sister and her family are here for the weekend this week I will remember to snap some photos with the babies... :D
3 comments:
i went to the temple in jenjarom too. jam like hell coz it's sat and there's some parade that day also. anyway, great cheongsam!
happy chinese new year uncle aunty and mei mei..
thanks joan! I love the cheongsam too. I don't like the temple. Everybody is idolizing the temple because it is huge and has all the lanterns, flowers and decorations. For me, it is shit hot weather to go out under the sun during cny.
gong xi fa chai to u mrs wong!
Post a Comment