1. Weeliem and I both down sick on two different weekends. So we spent two weekends ineffectively at home recovering. It has been a terrifying experience as his mom thought he had h1n1 and I think it might be true. We had all the symptoms but recovered after a week. The fever was the most painful part in the sick process as I had to spent money to buy a digital termometer to monitor his temperature. Ended up we went to two hospitals and one clinic but none wanted to check him for the influenza h1n1 virus because he never faint, have difficulty in breathing or vomit blood. He has to have any of these to force them to check for a patient at his age for h1n1. Luckily we both are ok now and we have the immunity!
2. Someone in office passed away on Monday all of sudden. From what I heard, he had hypertension due to his heavy workload. Yes, working in Intel is a hell. I admit but I never thought it can be so serious. He is even younger than me!
3. Highlight: A few of us went over to my sister house to celebrate her daughter one year old birthday. My sister cooked a feast for us. The most impresive is the birthday chocolate mud cake. We could not eat the uber tempting cake on the night because we had to finish the pizzas, chicken wings and nuggets.. The cake and left over yam cake became our breakfast the next morning.


4. I have been busy with work and other stuff which keep me company until end of the year. I have a lot of unfinished work laying around for months already now. My life is so full of surprises... The biggest surprise was my trip to Oregon this year, which was unacceptably short 2 weeks but I find rewarding because I can snap some photos in the lavender farm. I love the colour!
5. I miss a trip like Australia. I want to have one again especially with little Cheryl. Something she said the other day keep on coming into my mind every now and then. She was so cute. She said "shhhhhh... baby oi oi" . It was the way she conveyed the message in her loud whisper with the shhhhhhhhh and her finger on her lips. I miss this little mischevious girl.
6. Our country politic is so messy that I think everything is crap
4 comments:
yeah. shiu was my set senior. a good guy. really sadden to hear of his passing.
no wonder u didnt update ur blog past few weeks.
appreciate everymoment we have now. i am so lucky to have u all these years in penang dear!!!
hh
James: Oh , Shiu was SET too? I didn't know that..
Ailene: Hehe, yah. A lot of little things happening around me... A little too hectic. Today too, I am having a full day.. waking up, preparing lunch, went out to attend some business and groceries, came back cooked dinner.... And now working cum blogging.
hh: I am happy to know you still reading my blog. Thanks dear.. I appreciate you very much too
Post a Comment