It is nearer to our family vacation date and I am getting very excited. With so many things happening in my life lately, I feel restless but at the same point looking forward to all of them. It wasn't an abrupt planning or so whatever. The plan was drafted half a year ago, and only got finalized lately when my sister in Austrlia started her vacation. She drew out a very beautiful planned itenery with all the rental car booked and transportation prepared and research on the direction and prices of each visit route.. It is not an easy job to put in 11 adults and 2 babies in a trip. I will write a nice entry about our trip when I came back...
4 comments:
Thanks for the compliment :) i'm excited about you all coming too! by the way, there are only 9 adults (including Kevin and me) and 2 kids :P
wow this is fun! which part of aus are u going? i'm going to melb in sept. i hope u go to melb too then i can steal ur itin :)
family vacation is so fun eh? Mine is this sat. can't wait!
Pin: Yes. I dont know what I was thinking when I said 11 adults.. 9 adults is a very big group too. Hope we manage it well. haha..
joan: i am going to melbourne + sydney... Not sure if you will be able to use my itinery, it is very family type, of large group. :D
have fun!
Post a Comment