Day 2 was a Sunday. There is this package called Sunday Saver so we utilized this package and took the train to Melbourne city. My sister is so genious. We took the train and came out of this super old station with it's victorian architecture. It is called Flinders Street Station.

Me, posing for photograph outside the station

Full view of the station taken across the road, just in front of St Paul's Catheral. Note the sky is clear and blue.. We were not that lucky all the days because on the third day, it started to rain. Rain + wind +winter = freezing cold

St Paul's Catheral. This photo was taken by me!

This is me in front of St. Paul's Catheral

My dad with Yarra train. We can hop onto the train anytime we want because we have Sunday Saver! It stopped at all main stops, which is make to be too convenient for us commuters.

This was taken at Federation Square and there was this LED presentation where there will be music when you move around it.
My sister wrote a better entry overall on our trip, so probably you can read hers too. I do not have many photos with me because I left them in Penang. What's in my laptop right now is all from my own camera. We went so many places but too bad I didn't capture some of them with my camera.

This was me at the Federation Square posing with Eureka tower at background/

The "art" thing I did with my photography skill. Hahahah. That was my 2 youngest sisters with me on the reflection of my sunnies.

My dad, mom, Kevin, and 3 younger sisters taking a rest in front of Victoria State library

Niece playing around catching birds . She is super cute till can melt the butter in winter.

We went to Victoria market too, something like Petaling street but they don't sell fake stuff.

OK. This is the parliment building and we saw 2 groups of newly wed with their relatives and friends taking photos outside. I have too much work to do and I have to go back to them. Till then, bye!
No comments:
Post a Comment