Tuesday, November 04, 2008

ET's wedding last Saturday

Last weekend another friend got married. Heartiest conglatulation to the newly wed BK and ET. I do not have the photo of the couple in my camera so I am posting what I have now. We have 6 girls and 4 guys in jimui's team. Yes, you heard me right, 4 guys!

I can't see any heng dai except two because the rest were holding cameras. Next round, we have to ban any heng dai from squatting down or rolling on the floor to take photos because they can't do pumping when they are hugging their photography asset. Kek si.. :p



The bride looks stunningly beautiful like an elegant swan in her white silky wedding gown.



The wedding event somehow served as a reason for the coursemate to gather again. The photo only shows those that stayed for the wedding ceremony on Saturday, and Chew Ean was the bride's maid

3 comments:

Fang Fang said...

you have a COACH!!!!

pik lay said...

I thought you don't read my stuff anymore darling. buy one for yourself too..

Fang Fang said...

haha i wish i can afford..
all my money had gone to ppl/dog around me..