Another exciting day ever, I think I am at the top of the world despite I have not get my drawer opened by locksmith in office. I lost my cabinet's key approximately 2 months ago and still after several alarms and requests, no one come to rescue. All because of the goverment style of process, causing the delay. All types of approvals you see. The good thing is I have not forgotten my cellphone and left in office after work since then. :D
The bad thing is the steamed egg I made still did not have smooth surface on it's top. The good thing that happened today is I made the best steamed egg I ever did. Okay, my mom made the best steamed egg and I could never beat her because my rented place doesn't have an excellent stove. I could not finely control the heat therefore the steamed egg always come out with bubbles on top of it. But today I think I did it pretty well that I can slurp the egg directly into my stomach because the texture was too smooth and soft.
I was awaiting rain to come because I saw many large cotton clouds in the afernoon. It was so hot in the afternoon that I almost faint. That is the bad thing. But that is also the good thing that happened today as I get to nap because I had headache. Not alike normaly weekends, I could not fall asleep as I get to think a lot of the "pak cheng" soup that I am boiling downstairs and the clothes I have to keep from out-hanging and iron later on. Thanks that I bought the slow cooker and now I can safely nap without worrying so much.
The bad thing is my ankle starting to hurt again after yesterday of the twisted ankle I got during the fall in front of rio casino in Macau. But the good thing is I know why it happened again. I felt the pain after my friend's wedding and yesterday, because I wore high heels. Right after the wedding, I went to massage my leg and it healed with swollen still on. So now I know I should not wear heels until it is completely healed.
The bad thing is tomorrow is Monday! I am thinking of why it is good to be Monday and I come out with one nerdy excuse that is I can stay in air-conditioned room all day long.
this thankful week
9 months ago
2 comments:
very confused with the switching between goods and bads..
hahahaha.. u have to read with extra care then..
Post a Comment