The photo uploader is having problem again this time when I felt like writting something. So I am as well just write without any photos for illustration. Maybe I am the only one who is seeing issue where there is no photo upload button to click at in the composing page. Small matter, although they always say picture says a thousand words, I can use a thousand words to describe a picture too.
After three years working in Intel, at last I got the golden opportunity to refresh my lappie. It is not that easy to serve three full years in this place, to be exact 3y and 5m. I actually had to seize this opportunity myself because they never care to send me the invitation to have my laptop to be refreshed. Why? I asked the same question earlier and it frusted me when they gave me the answer. The guy was very polite trying to explain why they remove me from the list but it still give me the fire in my mouth to spit like mythological dragon.I was told that I had just rebuild my hard disk last year that they think my laptop is still good to be used. Crap. The guy who helped me in migrating data the other day to the new laptop sure disagrees on their argument because he told me in between the hours in the refresh center, that I really need this refresh due to the bad experiences we encountered. I had to restart my machine five times and restore my machine's setting many times and still the new laptop still not able to detect the old laptop through the wired connection between both. Now I am using this new HP 8510w, I can sign in to IM whenever I want, wherever I am. But this new laptop is not as good as I think althought I thought that I can compensate the bulky machine with it's super feature. The heat is released from the keyboard and it makes my palm sweaty and hot. I encountered blue screen twice when I booted and I can't able to wake him up after closing the lid without proper hibernate. I know I should hibernate it in a nice way but sometimes I wish the laptop can work in anticipation. Also because of this laptop which has a very not sensitive and difficult to navigate's rubber mouse button, I have to get myself a new mouse. Lucky that I can claim RM50 for this wireless Logitech optical mouse that I only need to pay RM38. Now I can bring my pet to meeting room and use it freely.
It was a good week because next week we are going to have a long holiday. Hari Raya is on Wednesday and Thursday so by taking Friday off, it will be a total of 5 days rest time. Weekend is somehow thirsty because there is no rain in any of the day. So I drank a lot of water to avoid dehydration which if happens, anybody will fall sick. I spent hundreds this weekend in stocking my kitchen ware's wardrobe. I bought a slow cooker worth RM85, a big and a medium knife with a metal strainer all using my RM150 metrojaya vouchers. Then I used RM100 jusco vouchers to get myself a maxim pan and tefal spatula. My kitchen's ware is getting more and I feel happier. Not happiest yet, remember!
this thankful week
8 months ago
3 comments:
very demoralising as singapore only has 1 national holiday for hari raya..
envy you.. i don't even have a kitchen to place all my kitchenwares yet. :( but branded kitchenwares like tefal pans, WMF cutleries seem to be much cheaper than malaysia..
I got my laptop refresh too..and I think I'm the correct person to say this new HP is not as good as the IBM ones.
I went to the PC service center 3 times yesterday, have my system replaced with a new one (twice) because the display was not working! Terrible..
The soft mouse button is so difficult to navigate. damn.. I think we should use back IBM :P
Post a Comment