Last Saturday we went hiking at Ayer Itam.
Soek Junn called it hiking but Chor Chen called it morning walk. For me, I called it climbing staircases which made me breathless. We had Marina who was here for business trip with us and all together about twenty heads and a dalmatian with rudolph nose. The dog became our loyal servant leaded us up to the hill. Lan Sin came without Julian who was lazy sleeping at home. :P Dalmaty ran up and down the staircases and scared everyone pant's off. Lucky we had Wee Han who tamed down this friend of his.
.jpg)
As usual all hikes are not hikes without Wee Meng and Stanley, the forever good mates. Cheng Sim ran all the way from mainland to join SD's little activity in the weekend. Jonathan never finished his FV and came playing with WaiLoon. The girl who always impresses me with her super strength in hiking is Guat May. I still remember how she ran all the way down from the top to where some people were restlessly laying down to motivate us to go up all the way to the peak of
Tukun hill. That was last year, October.

All the photos were taken by
James, who Soek Junn hired for this event except the first one of this post. Two youngest team members in SD joined the hike, Daniel and Yuri who are absolutely a shocking truth to discover they are only 21 and 22 years old! I can't believe far away me from high school now.

Up the hill is a temple with some chairs and tables. We rested a while and turned back down.

The group photo.
We visited Soek Junn's rabbit at her house nearby. Here I am with her baby rabbit which has grew so big.

After that we all went for dimsum . It was a tiring day that I napped for 3 hours later when I reached home.

2 comments:
Bunny!!!!
we ate rabbit meats.. hehe right?
Post a Comment