Bon Appetite!
I am going to begin your excitment which now you have the drooling saliva down your chin and stomach growling to be fed, with the appetizer. The big baby. My lovely lady.
She loves the camera and drew a big cheeky smile when I suggested for a photo taking session.

So can you imagine how happy she is to play with e-von and me looking at the ear-to-ear smile she craved on her face? It is a boring life for her without the companion of her aunts.

I can't resist not to take another picture even when she was taking a nap in the afternoon. Peaceful and calm.


Big baby visited her sister and I paparazzied this piece of evidence.



The main course is coming out after this, be patient.

Deng deng deng deng! Maincourse: The small baby
Sisters doesn't fight. Look at how the big baby gave the small baby the cutest kiss on forehead.
That aunty who bathed the baby has a bad fashion sense. She can't match the right shirt with the matching pants, so forgive her.

When she opened her eyes, face still as red as tomato...
Big baby visited her sister and I paparazzied this piece of evidence.

This is another sleeping photo. Most of my collections are with her eyes closed. Baby doesn't open her eyes that frequent and needs a lot rest because this is only her second day coming out to this world. She struggled to get out the night before. I have to salute my sister for her bravery!

Okay, enough for now. I will end this meal with the dessert of the drinking milk pose with my minnie mouse on her side.

Love love love

Love love love


5 comments:
thanks for the feeding, i feel full now hehehe...
the baby looks cute, so fresh and new. i think she will be loved by her sister a lot...
One thing i must say about ern rou is that she looks like little Chiu Hong
Both the big and small babies look so beautiful!! I like the big babies rabbit tooth!
haha.. yes like hong..
her tooth is not all fully grown yet... That's the 2 you see in the middle, and a few gigi geraham ... she is only 1.5 yo.
i can't stop visiting this post
If I were an ogre, this would be a lovely meal... :P
Post a Comment