Thursday, February 14, 2008

Reporting from Folsom

Some people has been complaining I update my blog too little lately. So I forcely dig some photos when I only have these few to post under this title. Flying to The States is really an exhausting experience. I started off in Penang at 10 in the morning of Feb 12, flew and transiting and ended at 33 hours later.



View from the glass window. SIA flew me to where I am now.


Taking another picture while walking to the laptop internet excess point where I spent my 3 hours sitting there wasting the golden opportunity to eye viewing Changi airport.


This picture was taken at the terminal. We went here by the skytrain.


Upon boarding the plane I knew this will be a terrible flight because a child named Allison started crying and that continued for the whole long journey from Singapore to LA. She only quiet when she slept like 3 hours. I slept for only 2 hours because of that.
The plane was almost to land at LAX. I waited at the airport for the next continuing flight for nearly 6 hours just loitering at the seats there.


The journey from LA to Sacremento was in a very very very small plane where I can hear the engine sound very loudly and the plane was not stable all the time. It housed one stewardess who talked in very American language which I can't get any words from her briefing and announcements.

After I arrived at Folsom, the nightmare did not just end there. My hotel room was booked for the day I arrived but the check in time is at 3pm. I was standing there at 1am puzzling what makes the agent book my room like this. The hotel I was supposed to check-in so coincidently was full house. TY accompanied me to another hotel and checked in. And today now I am safely back to the correct room.


Happy Valentine's Day to my dear. Valentine's Day has just begun.

5 comments:

Fang Fang said...

Happy Valentine's Day too the juicy girl next door.. *slurp

esee said...

aiyoo... u happy happy there but ur bf have a lonely Valentine here liao.. kolian ....... :p

pik lay said...

I am very tired.. happy wat la.. he dun care me also.

Fang Fang said...

aiyo.. don't manja ya..

esee said...

he had care u enuff la.. dont complain liao .. appreciate it.... merajuk so much :p