Today is a gloomy day. It started raining since early in the morning and it is really freezing. I took a photo on my usual way to work and today I did not get lost but still went to the wrong side of my building FM6. We ate a nice Korean food for lunch today. Too bad I did not take any photo of it because I did not bother to bring my cellphone out. Nobody will call :P
Happy Chap Goh Meh everyone!
2 comments:
happy chap goh meh to u too~
having festive season in foreign ground sounds interesting.. By the way, you should not leave your cellphone as someone might call up, it's chinese valentine's day anyway!
huey.. glad to low that you enjoy huourself so much! huou low huou should lot bother hif somehuan is irritating huou.. huour stay is so short la, just enjoy evely single moment ok? lat person is so insignificant ma.. light?
Post a Comment