Saturday, February 23, 2008

Fireworks Above The Sky of Disneyland

In the previous entry I did not post any photos on the fireworks show because I never shot any. So I grabbed a few from no-name camera and posted up here for adoration.

When the sky darken, everywhere in the park was lighten by beautiful lightings and neons..E verybody started to take their place near fantasyland because the fireworks was going to start at sharp 9.30pm.

All below are photos of the sky. The show was accompanied by matching musics and narations. Actually at the beginning of the show, there was this super cute tinkerbell flying across the castle but I could not find any photo of it.


Managed to catch a glimpse of the place and took a photo in front of a building when people dispersed after the show ended.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wish you happiness, always

Fang Fang said...

i wonder when my dream will come true?

pik lay said...

tomorrow.. @ tomorrowland

esee said...

Firework at Disneyland is the best i ever seen.