You will savour every moment when you taste the Fondue.. I feel it is very tempting when you dipped the ball of ice-cream into hot chocolate. I love eating it when the chocolate is still soft but some people prefer it when it is harden on the surface. It was my second time eating Fondue yet I feel it was special still. I have taken a picture of myself dipping the ice-cream but I deleted it after transfering the picture into my laptop. Maybe I can't see the details clearly in handphone screen. The real vision in laptop has shown my ugly black teeth. The photographer did not inform me when he took the picture. He really need spanking from me .. hehe... I think this thing can be shared by 3-4 people. It was indeed quiet an luxurious treat on Sunday afternoon due to it's costly price.
this thankful week
8 months ago
2 comments:
one thing i am not satisfied with is the room temperatured fruits. i think those fruits should be refrigerated so that the coated chocolated can harden. did you encounter this or just me?
I love fondue too! but it's way too expensive. i think i need to cheat Beng to bring me there again. I paid for the first time okay? :D
Yah.. then fruits are not refrigerated. I prefer them cold too... btw, it is too much for 2 person. It is very expensive. Try once is enough
Post a Comment