Wednesday, March 07, 2007

sunflower


It is a bit weird when he asked me to bring my handphone with me. i thought he wanted to ring me to wish me happy valentine's day. After for about 1 hours sitting boringly in the auditorium, my handphone vibrated. The number is an odd one. I answered the call and the caller asked me to go to the lobby. Oops.. he said he has something for me. I skipped happily like a 6 year old kid towards the entrance. There is a mid year old man waiting steadily with a bouquet on the table. He spotted me easily because I am smilling at him. He showed me a piece of paper where I need to sign on it and passed me the bouquet and said .. This is for you... I knew it is from who.. it was 5 sunflowers packed very beautifully with some colourful papers.


2 comments:

Xweing said...

Teo Pik Lay...

The girl that smiled so sweetly when she saw her sunflowery flowers...

Beh tahan~ hahahahhahaa

pik lay said...

That somebody took the pic of she with the flower was so kepo.. lol