Sunday, March 04, 2007

Announcement to Fang Fang & Xiao Wei: New post!!

The reason behind this tittle is both the girls are anxious to see my next write up. I have stop writting for a while, like 1 month or more?? .. These 2 girls are the "sampat" ones and always critic at people postings? In real person, both have some similarities.

I think they are equal height when stand next to each other. Maybe in the early of 160cm? That is a good height already because they can reach the counter when go to bank. Hahaha... I remember back in 1990-ties, when I was just a little kid of the age around 8 years old, I always go to the post office, banks and other counters to pay the bills and do some office girl work for my parents. That time, the counter they had in the places aren't the normal table height, it was so much higher. I believe the officer that was working, can only see my hands, but not my face.

Another similarity that I see between them are the chubby face they got. -- No comment--

Next one is both of them are the proud owner of pet: DOG!!! One named her puppy as the character in Sesame Street , Elmo.. The other one seems like having more dogs.. From what I remember from her Friendster photo tag are Cookies and some other food. Pathetic.. She sees her dogs are edible stuff..

Smart?? OK la.. both are smart. I don't want to continue more..and last but not least, they both are GOOD and NICE people.. HAHAHAHHAHA...

7 comments:

Xweing said...

Very funny... reach the counter... huh... edible dogs... HA HA HA NOT FUNNY! x_X

And... paiseh lah... I where can compare to Fangfang......... ppl so pretty...

Paiseh ah, ff... dis PL always like to simply talk 1... ^_^

Xweing said...

Where is ur SUNFLOWER post?!

Fang Fang said...

don't ejek me :(

i think Xiao Wei is a nice person too, a dog lover won't turn bad anyhow. :D

and i think all 3 of us are beautiful. :)

hANNiS said...

all 3 are beautiful??? wait a minute wait a minute....when do you see people compare gal with guy when talking about beautiful or handsome?? 2 of them are beautiful and you are handsome, FF. Sorry, i should rephrase this, 2 of them are beautiful and 2 of us are handsome...and if you really want to compare 4 of us, no doubt, i am the most handsome, the rest of you 3 are equal. if you think not enough and still want to pull han beng in, then i am still 1st, han beng 2nd (lose a bit to me).

Any objection with the comparison above? 3..2...1...OK, all agree.. Thanks.

Fang Fang said...

sihang chi zor sin ah.. sihang fat din ah.. gao meng ah yi sang, lei bong ngor gao ha sihang la..

hANNiS said...

hahaha...seems like you are the one chi sin la...hahaha....ah fong...take medicine la...if you dont want to take, doctor also cant help u one leh...only u urself can help yourself...

pik lay said...

hahah ..nono.. all wrong.. 4 of us are beautiful.. get it??? 4!!!!!!