The 6 reasons are:
- He understands commitment and responsibility
- There is always someone else to blame if you break wind at his place. (If you stay together, then no way)
- You know that after toilet training a dog. changing a nappy won't be that much of stretch
- They teach guys how to be affectionate (I guess those licking part)
- He has to get off the couch to take Fido for walks. (Same goes to playing games whole day)
- There's that little spot under the chin that of you tickle just right ... (muahahaha)
But for myself, I scare of animals especially those moving furry creatures.
5 comments:
Are laptop, cellphone, TV remote control considered pet? I have those... :P
They are not pet.. they consume food (battery) but don't dispose.. :P
Oh god...
Pik Lay loves licking... :P
Hahahahaha~ >:)
haah i think she is the one enjoy being licked instead. :p
your gf must be pretty to have a bf who loves dogs lol..
Yeah.. i think being licked is more fun.. u should try that some times.. i know u always the one doing the job
Post a Comment