Sunday, January 28, 2007

need to rest

I just need one quiet moment!!!!!!...... I need rest and I need sleep. Baby, can I hibernate somewhere? I have bundle of unfinished work which I have no mood to work on and I am really slow on weekend. I was out busy for yesterday half day until 2pm. Out again from 7pm till night and got myself a working bag. The bag can't fit in my laptop. So sad.. but I guess I will leaveit unzipped on the top. What left over now is un-touched work. I have just cleaned the floor of my room and made the bed. Now typing here with my face covered in Body Shop HONEY and oat 3-in-1 scrub mask. I need to work hard in the next few hours. I am now feeling a bit regret for yelling to my mom the other day. Her hearing is turning bad these years.

1 comment:

V4Vendetta said...

Take good care of yourself and rest more..