I have a backpack which I always bring out everyday. Out i mean is to work place. I try to minimize the number of things in it to lessen my burden. It contains the following:
1) Laptop -- This is the only thing that happen to must be with me. Without it, I can just stay at home.
2) Purse -- Without money, IC and license, practically, we cannot go out.
3) Mobile phone -- No one goes out without a mobile nowadays.
4) Umbrella -- This is the lady side of me, "sediakan payung sebelum hujan"!!
5) Papers -- Which I think some can be thrown away. Plan to read some of them, but seems like I do not need them already.
6) Keys -- Of course I need them
Alright, my bag contains only basic needs. I guess the most womanized item in my bag should be the umbrella. OMG, maybe I am too engineered now.
this thankful week
8 months ago
2 comments:
i have laptop, purse, handphone, key pouch, some documents, some music scores, a pen, and a pirated CD. i am so malaysian kaka
Soek Junn really a lady... got comp one
Post a Comment