Thursday, January 25, 2007

Tired

I feel so tired easily. Altough I had enough sleep, I still feel tiredness all over me. I am exhausted as early as noon time everyday. I am having weariness from mental exertion. My movement is little slow than usual and everything I do required comparatively time for completion. Is it due to the weather or food? Talking about food, I really need to control my food intake. Smaller portion to feed my big appetite sounds a bit crazy but I will do it. I can eat a lot. It can be like 2 bowls of rice every meal at home. Only at home, my mom's cooked food can beat the famous chinese restaurant's dishes. I really mean it. Especially those pork rib and pork slices with salted fish... Yummy... yeah, all pork. I like pork :P than chicken.

3 comments:

Xweing said...

Shall we go get some exercise? It'll drive away your lethargy and you'll wake up feeling like a new person the next day and be energetic throughout.

Hehe ^_^

Always sleep sleep sleep... like pig @o_o@

pik lay said...

hannis, you are too fragile...

xwei, u can go gym with :)

hANNiS said...

hahaha..maybe i am. but i think i am not the worst..

Hmm....physically maybe true but mentally not. I am taurus...my name "han" in chinese already means that...