It was lazy Saturday and I wasn't very hungry approaching lunch hour. After feeding my boy, bathed him and put him to nap, I tried to put something together to fix a quick lunch. Anyway, it wasn't too quick . I think I used about an hour to make this for lunch.
1. You can use any seafood that you have. I used squids, prawns and fish. Melt up 2 tablespoon of butter in pan. Add onions. Add the seafood, salt, pepper and wine. Stir fry for about 4-5 minutes. Scoop up and set aside.
2. Boil 1 cup of milk
3. Melt 3 tablespoon of butter into skillet and dissolve 2 tablespoon of flour in it. Add the boiled milk and stir vigorously until everything mixed properly. Add the seafood into the mixture.
4. Preheat oven to 200celcius
5. Pour the mixture into ramekins
6. Top with bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese. I don't have parmesan so I used Cheddar :p
7. Bake in oven for 20 minutes.
I feel like eating clam chowder when eating this. It was yummy


4 comments:
dear pik,
you made me hungry at this hour...
you can bake cake :) I didn't know you are still reading my blog
dear pik,
i am your no.1 fans :)
Looks good
Post a Comment