This is the birthday boy! He is a year old now. I posted this write up in my status in facebook on his exact birthday.
--------------------
He didn't give me morning sickness during pregnancy, made my skin glows and hair so voluminousness. He is a good baby since I carried him, only back pain because of my weak back. This time a year ago, my baby just came out to the world smelling fresh. We are happy parents until today though there are times whining and fussiness are all over him, but it's normal for a baby who is as active as him. He has been crawling, walking with support and without support since becomes mobile. He laughed when daddy played with him. He looks for mommy when he is sleepy and hungry. He remembers where he hid his toys and sit there hours to retrieve them although they fell into unreachable space. He smiles at daddy when daddy flash the camera at him. He has 8 white shinning teeth that can eat full solid food. There are many more fond memories of his little actions and baby mischievousness and we hope for many years to come. I hope he still let me kiss him when he grew up. Mommy and Daddy love you very much. Happy 1st Birthday to our little man!
--------------------
Baby J mingled around. We invited 11 people and it brings to total of 23 adults and 7 babies/kids.The guests came with spouse and I counted myself, my hubby and in laws.. That's how the number came up to 23. The house was very crowded. I would like to invite more but it's impossible to fit them in our tiny home.
The Sii brothers
I like this picture because it shows the decoration I put :)
Baby J with Terry and Kai lin
Tze Yee took the camera and snap picture of the Wong's family. However he meant to show himself in the pic because we can see his reflection in the mirror. Look, there is FF and HH too !
My buddy, Xiao Wei and her lovely hubby Leo
Group photo <3>3>
Baby J was so excited when daddy sang birthday song for him!
Another excited baby J photo. He loved it when we put him in the paper bag for a photo. Thanks to everyone who came and gave baby J presents and angpow! The presents are lovely and the money can be put to good use for baby J.










3 comments:
Tiny but such a lovely decorated house! The deco were put up very nicely too.
After missing some year and finally found your blog again and now you have one year son. The last time I leave this blog, you are just married. Congratulation to YOU!
Thank you for visiting again! Yes I have a beautiful son, blessed. Hope you are doing well yourself
Post a Comment