2. I smell like milk
3. I learn to eat even faster than previous so I can complete my meal before he starts crying
4. My baby drinks a lot these few days like every hour. It exhausts me a lot especially through the night I have to wake up every 1-1.5 hours to feed because he is in growing spurt. By the way, I direct breastfeeding. Never thought this will be so tiring. Anyway, I get to create bonding with my baby. However he still cry all the times
5. The same point, he cries all the times whenever he is not sleeping or feeding
6. My baby can't sleep by himself. We have to soothe, rock, carry, lullaby him to sleep every night for like 2 hours.
7. My husband is very understanding and helpful. I love him and him. Both
8. My baby is alreadyweek 4 now. He looks like a little monk after we shaved his head

4 comments:
ah.. not easy huh? the little thing... :P
rest more when you have chance! =)
you can try to let him sleep tiarap (face down). I've tried this for my girl, she can easily sleep. or try cradle if u wish lor. else it's very tiring to rock her for hours. i experienced that too
~huei fen~
He can sleep on tummy before this. But starting this week, he refuse to sleep on tummy and struggle to lift up everytime he realise he is on tummy
Post a Comment