Thursday, January 05, 2012

Roasted black pepper pork

I am not very sure if it's called roast or bake but I used the oven to do the job.

I marinated the lean pork which has slight fat with black pepper sauce, soy sauce and salt overnight. Be generous with the black pepper sauce and you will get very flavoured roast pork ;)

I just popped the 2 lean pork I have on aluminium foil, do not seal up so the dry heat can roast the pork just like char siew. There is a slight burnt on the skin outside which gave really aromatic taste after 30 minutes in oven at 240 degree celcius. The pork turned out very juicy too because of the little fat it contains. I am very happy with today's meal because it was really easy to make and tasty to the bud. Moreover, I don't need to stand there for hours to cook a perfect meal, and I don't want too at this rate of being pregnant.