I can't make pineapple cookies this year because it required too much effort. So I sent WL to get me 6 packets of crabsticks. I will just fry crabsticks this year. I need to have at least something to serve our families when they came over to visit us soon.
After the cutting and shredding for like an hour on 12X6 sticks, the frying needs another 3 hours. I am quite satisfied because it's one of his favourite snacks. He keep sneaking in and stole the freshly fried crabsticks to munch on when I was frying. So hot, sweat kept rolling down my tummy. Pity the baby because he was closer to stove than I was so I tried to stand facing the side when frying. The fried crabstick is a very delectable snack.

Chinese New Year in 2 weeks!
1 comment:
Happy Chinese New Year!!!! :)
Post a Comment