Sunday, September 18, 2011

DIY pin cushion

I have some left over small pieces of fabric and I am in need of a pin cushion. It was very inconvenient to keep the pins in plastic bag and keep pulling out one when I need to use and put back into the plastic bag everytime to avoid losing them and fall off somewhere where I accidently sit or step on them later on.

I came across a super simple design of pin cushion sometime ago.

If Hong, you are reading this, maybe you are wondering what I was going to do when I pulled out the filling from the old mashimaro at home and brought them back with me?

Here it is the pictures one 2 different sides of the cushion


It is not the most beautiful pin cushion but is enough for my usage.

5 comments:

Chiuhong said...

yes, i'm reading this. glad that u have a pin cushion now. the old mashimaro had turned into something useful. good job! :D

Chiu Pin Teo said...

i dont remember a mashimaro of this size...anyway well done!

Sek Nee said...

this is nice and just good to put those pins. Good one.

pik lay said...

Thank you girls :)

YeeVoan said...

nice nice! haha..:D