Monday, November 01, 2010

Halloween @ Chicago Ribs House

Hello all! I feel like ages since I last wrote here. The just past weekend was Halloween. We did not celebrate any but only realizing that when we went for dinner at Chicago Ribs House for my birthday treat. There were many people with costumes walking around the Gurney place and live performers on stage singing lady gaga's, justin bieber's Baby, Shakira's and many other songs.



It was full house and we were lucky to still get a seat although weeliem phoned to reserve seats for 2 and they didn't jot that down. I didn't want to take photos of the waitress because their makeup and costumes looks a bit flabby and not pretty. :P

Before this I heard from friends and blogs that the waiting time for food is very long but we got ours in less than 15 minutes. So we ordered starters, fried mushroom. It was not nice at all but the dipping sauce is good.

Fried mushroom


I ordered Chicago pork rib and Weeliem picked beef ribs and they were superb.

Pork rib & Beef rib


We were so full after dining and I wished I didn't order the starter. hehe.

2 comments:

Xweing said...

You didn't dress up???

Keke..

pik lay said...

I already dressed up like "myself" :D