Wednesday, July 07, 2010

2010 Mid Year Trip - Singapore

The trip is about meeting up with old friends and have a short getaway from work.We did both. I think my life is ruled by internet. I cannot live without internet so I wified in the hotel whenever I am in the room.

That was us the girls loafing in the hotel lobby waiting for the complimentary cocktail session after a lot of walking in malls along Orchard.




Walking again in Clarke Quay in the evening. There were so many people around because it was the day to celebrate Argentina loss to German all down.



I super <3 the hotel's breakfast. We had breakfast in executive lounge on the 27th floor. The staff felt a bit strange for a young couple to sit in there with a lot of angmoh so one of them asked us, where are you guys from? WeeLiem answered proudly, Malaysia while I looked down all the times . lol




After visiting Kim at her new home, Ailene and Bryan brought us to the city for a little tour. This is the wealth fountain at Suntec




And a big clock.. haha. don't know what is that for..




We went to the Esplanade and saw many plastic made sculpture, creative but strange


Picture with the durian


City at background



Group photos with Marina Bay Sands at the background. Believe me, we walked from here to there!


Our loyal tour guide doing lovey dovey posing



We walked so much that it exceed Ailene's maximum perday. Anyway I think Hong Kong is a lot worse than this :D



He said he likes this picture a lot.



Last picture for the blog


We had simple dinner at one of the foodcourt inside Suntec tower, which the place is used for some expo too, left for hotel right after because our tour guide need to work the next day. Weeliem and I took a short stroll in Orchard again when we reached hotel... not to waste the beautiful night ;)