Marinate the chicken (2 legs) preferable chicken chop de-boned if you could get :) with generous amount of BBQ sauce, a teaspoon of black pepper, ground pepper, a teaspoon of salt overnight. My freezer had this cut small pieces of chicken, so I just make use of them. I bought Heinz BBQ sauce for grilling :) .
Heat up your oven at 180-200 degree 5 minutes. Place the chicken meat onto an aluminium foil forming a plate. Don't cover the chicken. Let it bake for 35 minutes and serve hot.
4 comments:
then you should share the recipe!!!
BBQ chicken
Marinate the chicken (2 legs) preferable chicken chop de-boned if you could get :) with generous amount of BBQ sauce, a teaspoon of black pepper, ground pepper, a teaspoon of salt overnight. My freezer had this cut small pieces of chicken, so I just make use of them. I bought Heinz BBQ sauce for grilling :) .
Heat up your oven at 180-200 degree 5 minutes. Place the chicken meat onto an aluminium foil forming a plate. Don't cover the chicken. Let it bake for 35 minutes and serve hot.
Ops I totally forgot to mention you have to marinate the chicken with onion slices. I have so much shallots so I use them instead of onion.
drools!!!
Post a Comment