Saturday, April 10, 2010

Looking forward and expecting

I drove around bayan baru, sungai ara and bayan lepas area today trying to look for florist. I am in despair when I could not find any. Only I realised I don't know the existance of florist in this area except for that Kg Jawa which Leo and Xwei ordered their wedding flowers. I went over there but too frightened to enter because it looks like a house. It took me huge effort to drive in and and out because that's the end of road. I had to reverse and forward a number of time to get out from the place. Feeling hopeless that I could not realise my dream last night to have fresh flowers in the Ikea vase that Xwei gave to me as present on my dining table tonight, I totally blank myself and tried to concentrate on other stuff.


I have ugly recipe notes which I jotted down in an old diary but I treasure it very much :D





I flipped through my recipe notes last night and decided to make something special for the first time tonight and I really looking forward to it. I'll reveal the food and recipe after tonight :D (provided if I succeed). I am expecting some good friends in my home today. Everybody going to bring FOOD! I am basically skipping in my home from one end to another because of this excitment. Sweeping floor is as fun as eating tab tim grob in Bukit Genting. I woke up at 7am because I want to utilize my time efficiently today as I have beauty regime to work on today too other than the trip to market. Love. Today. And Friends.

3 comments:

josze said...

i buy from yan florist. at the main road near sunshine sq. u can try that.

pik lay said...

really ma??? :D Gonna try that next weekend :D

Anonymous said...

I might be late to suggest this but next time can get it from pulau tikus pasar. :)