Enough of the teenager scream of cute Robert Pattinson, I am going back into reality. I was here over the weekend because I had a few buddies coming over. It was Yee's wedding last Sunday. I had this really bad food poisoning over the food we took on Saturday, we ate all spicy and sour food.
Three of us from her hometown, accompanied her on her wedding day. It was a sunny and bright day.

Teamed up with Yee's female coursemates, a photo taken with the pretty bride

Wedding reception.. Yee's dinner gown was super beautiful, her make up was really natural stunning.

Four of us stayed together for the past 2-3 nights. Lucky that they were here, accompanying me. We had enough liquor on every nights, thanks to aileng for the supplies :D

I was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him... Ops.. my mind is still with Twilight. Bubbye..
6 comments:
Bahh.. Twilight.. Ur Wee Liem is right lar.. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :P
Btw buddy, u look super pretty in the first picture!! ^__^
I love Edward Cullen!!!!
hair parting is like belinda chee.. hahahha.. Thanks!!!
Pik, send me all the wedding photos. Haha wanna keep a copy
Ughhh.. Twilight.. sucks.
XW, she looks ok only la. :p
Yee.. Aileng will burn one copy for you.. I think we will combine everyone's photos into one.
WeeHan!!! Twilight is a very romantic love story. Don't insult it and don't jealous I look prettier than you la.
I am waiting for the New Moon too. :D
Post a Comment