Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Today as 13-5-2009

Today is a historical day. It is easy to figure that out.

I have not lifted to write anything here since photolog started and I abort the photolog temporarily due to heavy work load I am having through the past weeks. I had tried to mantain photolog earlier by stealing 15 minutes from my work hour previously but now I really don't even have 15 minutes spare to use. Now is 6.35pm. I am pushed to write a little because the headache I am having is stopping me from thinking wisely in work. I went for a short toilet break and bang my head to loosen the nodes. After this short blogging I shall be back to the job.

My life has been good outside work. At least it offsets the nightmares I have. Both my younger sisters achieved superb result in SPM and STPM and one has been offered a scholarship and the other one still waiting for the result. Regardlessly anyone of them getting or not getting a scholarship, I still think both of them are wonderful. They coped with work and studies well and managed to score high points in their exams. Family has been good and personal life is better than best. I am happy outside work. I am stressing outside because in work, I am depressed, exhausted and sad. No matter what, work is work. I won't bring problem in work back into my personal life.

I recently received an inspiring/educational email from a colleague at work.

"When two people are angry, their hearts are far from each other. Thus, in order to cover that distance they need to shout at each other so that they can hear what they are saying. The more angry they become the louder they have to shout at each other for the distance is getting farther and farther."

"When two people fall in love? They do not shout at each other but they talk to each other in soft, tender voices; for their hearts are close. The distance between these two hearts is very small. The more they are falling in love with each other the less they have to talk, they don’t talk they just have to whisper and then they grow even closer than ever. Finally even they don’t need to whisper, just talk with their eyes, they need nothing more to communicate. This is how close two people are when they love each other.”

The moral of this is “when you argue with someone do not allow your heart to grow so far from one another. Do not say words that can separate you even more. If you are not careful it is possible in the future that the distance grows so great that neither of you will be able to find the way back.”

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you know what. I love the message that the article brought out too! i read it like uncountable times and still feel that it was so true and close to life..sigh...what a good article...:)it was just so so true!!

Fang Fang said...

hello darling, take care of yourself ok? when your job has been draining you out so much, you might wanna consider looking for another one... but it's easy to say than do, since i too had been losing very much of my life but still staying put. take goood care ok? the italy trip is a bit too pricey for me i think...

James said...

hei... life is too short to think about unhappiness... cheer up ya...