Sunday, April 26, 2009

PHOTOLOG #20: 20090426

It was ridiculously tiring. I slept 8 hours out of 2 days (48 hours), and spent the next 9 hours painting the kitchen. The kitchen is sparking white but around my eyes were corpse dark. By 9pm the third day, I was already doozling and not even know when did I crawled from the floor onto the bed. I took a rest on the floor but waking up on the bed. Proven crazily tired. The picture was taken on the 2nd day night where I dined in Queensbay and saw the crowd. It took me very little time to realise that an artist was coming to meet her fans there. Fish Leong, a pretty silly name with tiny size but sweet voice.

4 comments:

Fang Fang said...

oh dear, please take good care ok?
but at least you have something to expect now, a new kitchen eh? can imagine how excited you were though it was tiring.
:)

pik lay said...

a little lesser than exciting. I was too tired to feel anything. My eye lids were almost closing most of the time. Not really expecting anything now, is only halvely done. Plus, it is really simple

Bert said...

Wow, Pik Lay, don't know that you moved into new house! Bila house warming? :P

pik lay said...

I am still in my old room. Haha...