i heard from my colleague that 大S is super 有洁癖 and she will make sure her entire body is fully cleaned up and well taken care of before she goes to bed every single day.
was blog surfing and got linked to your blog haha what a coincidence. I'm using the same mask also! and selling now. u try the chocolate mask. new one. very nicee =)
11 comments:
red wine face mask?
hmmmm interesting... did you get drunk?
I tried the sake yeast mask. It made my face fairer... ^_^
Yoghurt is not for dry skin. Leonard complained it is useless. Perhaps I shall try it on my combi skin?
Not drunk but i think it gives me pimples. I used the yogurt last weekend, WL said i looked fairer too (on that day)
where did you get those food mask??
how much 1 piece??
Hmm.. Actually I wouldnt recommend it. It leaves a lot white particles in my pores.. causing some pimples....
From me.
My friend is selling it for RM3.50 per pc.
It had been highly recommended by 大S in 女人我最大... cos of its cheap price in Taiwan.
Hmmm... maybe you can try sake mask, it didn't leave any white particle in my pores.
i heard from my colleague that 大S is super 有洁癖 and she will make sure her entire body is fully cleaned up and well taken care of before she goes to bed every single day.
was blog surfing and got linked to your blog haha what a coincidence. I'm using the same mask also! and selling now. u try the chocolate mask. new one. very nicee =)
waaah ...! welcome to my blog.. You selling this mask too? Xiao Wei, is your friend Joan? Hahahah. I still got one piece left, the red wine..
ahaha yah don know linked from whose blog also forgot liao..
not really sell lah. i buy for myself but buy more only cheap so i buy more only sell to people @3.50 lor. if buy more i just give 3.40 only hehe.
but really nice to use wor. my sis like chocolate so much.
Emm..i used apple one. Not bad:p
Post a Comment