I love the blanket and I soon need to part away from her because she has torn to the saddest pieces.. and you won't believe i am touching the blanket while I am typing now. That's is the blanket I used since university time. I used to call my blanket bao bei
9 comments:
PIGGY!!!
What is that SHADOW of a guy doing in your room!!!? SCARYY!!!
Haha. that's me!
i remember the pig
hmmm come to think of it, where's mine?
Your what?
i remember the blanket... :)
I love the blanket and I soon need to part away from her because she has torn to the saddest pieces.. and you won't believe i am touching the blanket while I am typing now. That's is the blanket I used since university time. I used to call my blanket bao bei
hey are you being too comfortable not to blog???
:s
I am SUPER busy. No photo. really
Post a Comment