Friday, February 06, 2009

4th day of Lunar New Year '09

I did not join my friends for visiting during Chinese New Year for years now. The reason is I have to be with my family and relatives on this special occasion. So in this year I only met with my dear friends on the fourth day of Chinese New Year. Yes, I had yee sang again.

A nice combination of vibrant colour tops. We waited like one and a half hour before the food is served and the crabs came out dissapointingly tiny. The restaurant had finished their bigger prawns on earlier days of the new year, we guessed. The left over crabs on the fourth day were of the size of my alarm clock but the taste was awesome.

We ordered 80% of the dishes advertised on their menu board. Amazingly, we finished all the food and still managed to walk out of the restaurant to our next fun venue. :D

This is Kim and I eating crab <3


Group photos without the guys. yeah..

No comments: