Monday, April 07, 2008

Reckless driver

Sometimes I say typical Penang driver.. It means those who drive like their father owns the road and treat other people life worthless. I know not every Penang driver is like that, so those that are not is considered outstanding. I met one terrible Penang guy yesterday and he was travelling in the same car as me. We went for a trip in four and we drove my car. So the other two girls drove and I dozed off soundly and safely. But soon the guy took over the driving I felt my life was at the end of a needle. He followed the other sporty car so close like wanting to kiss his butt. The driver was terrified with this guy driving and got in time to squeeze into a small lane beside when he had chance to let our car passed through. This stupid guy still puzzle ask why he suddenly went to the side. So I answered because you followed him too close and further more you are driving on a VERY scenic road. When on the way back to Folsom, I took over the car keys as the keys were mine and did not want to let him risk my life. So I drove and followed the speed limit nicely only exceeding by 5 mph the most. So he said proudly in sarcastic voice to me that I was driving at 40 too. Okay.. I did not want to explain further. I did not know if he was blind or he really could not see any signboard. The road which I was driving at the time was having speed limit of 35 and his one in the afternoon was 25... At one point I know he could not stand I drove at the legal speed and wanted to take over. okay .. I was too tired to argue so I let him.. But the problem was he never can see the speed limit sign. Although it read 40mph, he drove at 60 and at 65 mph, he drove up to 75 and 80. Frankly I did not want to get a ticket because if we really got it, I will not ever share it with this terrible guy. So my car gave a sound whenever he drove pass 75mph. I was trying to explain it was because of he driving too fast but he never want to listen. So in the middle of the road, forcefully we changed another driver. I am safe and sound now and will never want to meet this guy again ..

6 comments:

esee said...

tailing too close is a violations in US. The car in front to sue u for putting his/her life in risk. Luckily no ticket, reckless driving ticket is USD500 and it is non negotiatable.

dont mad liao...next time dont let him drive can liao....

pik lay said...

Yes, he can be sued.. I am sure he will if the car in front want to.

Next time, i don't want to be in the same car as him, I think he did not want me as well because I kept on reminding him of the speed limit which I think he never mind to care..

Fang Fang said...

can you come back and spend more time with me before i leave? do you miss my driving?

Anonymous said...

Big head fang, i think you'll shout if you were in the car! I almost shout when i sit next to driver seat when you drove too!! ..hahahaha

Fang Fang said...

big head sim, i also long time no see you liao. you gonna be the vise president of the Big Head Club soon, feeling excited?

V4Vendetta said...

If u get saman, let the guy pay all.. he think there is msia can bribe with 30 bucks ar??
Pray he get saman and let him cry..
What an a**hole